Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WiP Wednesday #7

Another WiP finished!  I finished the quilt I made for the twins preschool fundraiser. 

Fundraiser chair

It's ok, but I'm not in love with it. You can read all my complaints about it here.  You've been warned :)

The only other WiP I worked on was my first Swoon block. 

FI-NA-LLY!

Swoon WiP

It's so sad that it has taken me this long to get moving on it.  I had it cut out in January.  JANUARY.  Like, over 4 months ago, January.

But, you know how life goes.  Other stuff comes up and gets in the way, and regular life happens and the fun stuff gets put aside for awhile. 

But anyway, I pulled it out last night and started on it.  I will probably have it all sewn together tonight.  I am excited to finally see it put together!

Here are my stats for the week:

WiP's finished:
 WiP #1 - Fundraiser Quilt
 
New WiP's - 0
 
WiP's worked on:
WiP #2 - Swoon
 
Wip's NOT worked on:
WiP #3 -Denim Rag Quilt
WiP #4 - Star Baby Quilt
WiP #5 - Pillows

Total = 1 finished, 4 current WiP's

Linking, as usual, to Freshly Pieced :)
 
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Your swoon colors are beautiful :) well worth the wait. I got sidetracked too with the Swoon. I find it sometimes happens if a specific pattern is so hyped as the Swoon was this winter. It's hard to see the beauty in ones own blocks when there are hundreds others out there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day!