Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sew Many Books - A Summer Sewing Series


 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps8cc13f49.jpg

I'm excited to be a part of the summer sewing series, SEW MANY BOOKS, over at Nap Time Creations today!  Head on over to read my tutorial on how to turn an illustration from your child's favorite book into a wearable piece of clothing!



Extra bonus: you get to see a bunch of photos of my adorable twins! (Who, me biased??  Nah....)

And while you are there, don't forget to sign up for some fun giveaways. 

3 comments:

  1. I love me some twins also :) And how fun that I ended up posting after you - and both projects for our twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My son is loving the dinosaurs as well. I'm going to have to check out that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gurtband We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day!